Saturday, May 14, 2011

Halloween Weekend Horror Nights


So this weekends pick for Halloween Weekend Horror Nights is  the 1998 Japanese horror flick "Ringu" .

I'm sure most of you have watched the U.S movie 'The Ring' well that movie was actually based entirely off Ringu and thus has the same plot of a reporter who is tracking down the source of a cursed video and having already watched it she only has 7 days until the curse catches up with her.

I picked this movie because I think its one of the best horror movies i have ever watched and thus feel it would really make your weekend horror movie night super awesome. Since i watched it quite long ago i feel the need to watch it again and will just do that in a bit. For those who are new to my blog, Halloween Weekend Horror Nights is basically just were every weekend i suggest a really good and scary horror movie to watch ( if you are like me and like having marathon movie nights on the weekend) and after a week or so I then give a full in depth review of the movie. If you hopefully watched it too then your thoughts on the movie are totally welcomed and much needed.

Alrightee then I'm off to pop the popcorn in the microwave and set the mood for a real good night of horror...



Love,Peace and Sugar-Coated Hugs
Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment